St Ives Design Wool Throw
Inspired by the coastal town carrying the same name, our St Ives design throw offers an impressive windowpane style that invokes our love of the British coastline. Combining dusky pink with richer tones of Fuschia and Navy, this throw complements both indoor and outdoor styles. Lovingly crafted in our world-renowned mill, Abraham Moon & Sons.
- Naturally odour-resistant.
- Highly Durable.
- Naturally Flame Resistant.
- Easy to care for.
- Suitable both indoors and outdoors.
|185cm x 140cm
|Country of Manufacture
To ensure your throw remains in the best condition for as long as possible, we recommend the following care:
- Do not wash your throw in the washing machine. The heat can cause shrinkage, and the spinning can cause loss of shape.
- This product is not suitable for bleaching.
- When ironing this product, use a cool setting with a max temperature of 110 degrees Celcius.
- Cleaning this product will require professional dry cleaning.