Glen Coe Design Shetland Wool Throw - Heather
Designed with a fresh yet classically country-inspired plaid style. This throw is crafted in neutrally grounded colours that take inspiration from the natural beauty of the English countryside. Lovingly crafted in our world-renowned mill, Abraham Moon & Sons.
- Naturally odour-resistant.
- Highly Durable.
- Naturally Flame Resistant.
- Easy to care for.
- Suitable both indoors and outdoors.
|185cm x 140cm
|Country of Manufacture
To ensure your throw remains in the best condition for as long as possible, we recommend the following care:
- Do not wash your throw in the washing machine. The heat can cause shrinkage, and the spinning can cause loss of shape.
- This product is not suitable for bleaching.
- When ironing this product, use a cool setting with a max temperature of 110 degrees Celcius.
- Cleaning this product will require professional dry cleaning.