Kingham Design Heather Shetland Wool Throw
Designed with a classically country-inspired style that is reminiscent of the Yorkshire Moorlands. This throw is crafted in neutrally grounded colours that take inspiration from the natural beauty of the English countryside. Lovingly crafted in our world-renowned mill, Abraham Moon & Sons.
- Naturally odour-resistant.
- Highly Durable.
- Naturally Flame Resistant.
- Easy to care for.
- Suitable both indoors and outdoors.
|Fabric Type||Shetland Quality Wool|
|Size||185cm x 140cm|
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|
To ensure your throw remains in the best condition for as long as possible, we recommend the following care actions:
- Do not wash your throw in the washing machine. The heat can cause shrinkage, and the spinning can cause loss of shape.
- This product is not suitable for bleaching.
- When ironing this product, use a cool setting with a max temperature of 110 degrees Celsius.
- Cleaning this product will require professional dry cleaning.