Stroud Design Heather Pure New Wool Throw
Our Stroud design from our Country Collection is a beautiful plaid pattern in a soft, rustic heather hue. This hugely popular throw is the perfect accompaniment for an English countryside scene. Lovingly crafted in our world-renowned mill, Abraham Moon & Sons.
- Naturally odour-resistant.
- Highly Durable.
- Naturally Flame Resistant.
- Easy to care for.
- Suitable both indoors and outdoors.
|Fabric Type||Shetland Quality Wool|
|Size||185cm x 140cm|
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|
To ensure your throw remains in the best condition for as long as possible, we recommend the following care actions:
- Do not wash your throw in the washing machine. The heat can cause shrinkage, and the spinning can cause loss of shape.
- This product is not suitable for bleaching.
- When ironing this product, use a cool setting with a max temperature of 110 degrees Celsius.
- Cleaning this product will require professional dry cleaning.